OSMO Wash and Care 8016, Clear, 1L
Osmo Wash and Care 8016 is a special cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx Oil and other oiled/waxed wooden surfaces. Also suitable for varnished and stone floors, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces.
Using the product regularly, Osmo Wash and Care 8016 helps to form an easy to maintain, slip resistant surface. The water-soluble ingredients reduce the formation of streaks and do not form a film. Especially mild on the skin, it is free from colouring agents and fragrances, biodegradable, without solvents, emission free and therefore helping to support a healthy living environment.
Key Benefits of Osmo Wash and Care:
- Specially developed for the cleaning and care of oiled and waxed wooden floors.
- Especially mild on skin as it is based on natural oils
- Highly effective at cleaning everyday dirt and grime
- Helps maintain an anti slip finish
- Does not dry out the wood
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use
- Economic to use at just 1 capfull per Litre of water
- Leaves a streak free finish
Recommended Areas of Use:
Osmo Wash and Care 8016 is ideal for cleaning and maintaining oiled and waxed wooden flooring as well as providing gentle cleaning for many other floor types. It is also ideal for wooden furniture, doors, panelling and worktops.
1 capful per Litre of water.
1 Litre and 5 Litre
- Can be used in automatic cleaning machines (foam reduced). Please follow the operating instructions of the machine and the instructions of the floor producer.
- For heavy or stubborn stains such as felt-tip marker pens, you may use the Wash and Care concentrated, without mixing with water. Afterwards remove with a moist cotton cloth.
- For persistant stains and refreshing of the wood surface please use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
5 years and more if kept dry and tightly closed.
For the specific removal of especially rough stains and the occasional, intensive refreshing of waxed and oiled floorings we recommend the Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner which is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes (undiluted application with the Osmo Opt-Set Active Fibre Cloth). For a full renovation we recommend the Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label.