Wood Repair Paste Filler, WM E800 Aqua+, 400g
E800 Aqua+ is a unique paste filler with an excellent water repellent effect. This makes it ideal to use for outside repairs as well as indoor repairs. E800 Aqua+ is a ready-to-use pre-mix paste filler with a fine grained texture, free of any toxics. E800 Aqua+ is very suitable for wood repairs, and even without a finish or surface treatment the filler will repel water and moisture.
- Perfect for repairing knots, cracks, grains etc in wood
- Water repellent
- Available in assorted colours
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Fine grained texture
- Accepts all types of surface treatments
- Drying time depends on the size/depth of the repair
Whats in your box?
- 1 x 400g Wood Repair WM E800 Aqua+ Paste Filler
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
- Choose a colour - E800 Aqua+ is ready-to-use directly from the tube.
- Put some E800 Aqua+ on a spatula/filler knife and fill damage.
- Leave the paste filler to dry. Drying time depends on the size/depth of the repair.
- Sand the repair when the paste filler is completely dry.
- Apply surface treatment (not a must with E800 Aqua+ as it has an exceptional water repellency when the paste filler is hard).
Tip! E800 Aqua+ is water repellent when the paste filler has hardened and, thus, perfect to use for outdoor repairs.