Wood Repair PLUS+ Kit, Knot Filling, inc. Thermelt Pack #1, # 2 & All Accessories, 220V
The Wood Repair Thermelt® Knot Filler is a unique product for repairing all kinds of knots, cracks, splits & defects etc. in wood. It is easy and quick to use, durable and strong at the same time. Knot Filler is both water-repellent and flexible, which also makes it perfect for outdoor use. It is a non-toxic product, safe for the user and environment.
As the PLUS+ Kit, this system is exceptionally well suited to small professional workshops, DIYer's, cabinetmakers, window installers, floor installers, carpenters, woodturners, kitchen installers and single person wood workshops for repairing knots, grains and other damages in wood.
Single colour and mixed selection Thermelt® Knot Filler Sticks are available from Woodwork Supply South Africa in aluminium bags, each containing 8 each 150mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Sticks per bag or 9 each 300mm x Ø12mm Thermelt® Sticks per bag.
What's in your box?
- 1 x Wood Repair BCD-180 Thermelt® Application Gun c/w Changeable Nozzle (Pre-Adjusted Temperature - 170º)
- 1 x Wood Repair Thermelt® Mix Pack #1 of 8 x 12mm x 150mm Filler Sticks - 2 x Mahogany, 2 x Pine, 2 x Oak, 2 x Knot Filler.
- 1 x Wood Repair Thermelt® Mix Pack #2 of 8 x 12mm x 150mm Filler Sticks - 2 x Ash, 2 x Beech, 2 x Walnut, 2 x Black.
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm Thermelt® Cooling Bricks
- 1 x 50mm Thermelt® Flush Cutting Chisel
- 1 x Thermelt® Knot Filler Saver
- 1 x Convenient Carry/Storage Case
How does it work?
Get started this easy:
- Place the BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun on a flat surface and plug the power cord into an outlet.
- The BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun is now turned on.
- After approx. 7 minutes the Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun will be ready for application.
- The Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun is preset at 170°C.
- Apply Thermelt® Knot Filler into the repair/damage.
- Firmly press the Cooling Block onto the applied Thermelt®
- Once cool, remove the Thermelt® Cooling Block
- Using the Flush Cutting Chisel, remove all excess.
- Proceed with sanding and finishing as normal.
- Turn-off the Thermelt® Knot Filler Gun by unplugging it after application.
- Never pull Thermelt® sticks out of the BCD180 Thermelt Knot Filler Gun as it ruins the chamber of the gun.
- Never place the BCD180 Thermelt® Knot Filler gun on it's side and never point it upwards.
- Make sure to read the Technical Datasheet of your product before use!
- Click here for: Thermelt® Filler Colour Chart
- Click here for: Technical Datasheet
- Click here for: Product Info sheet
- Click here for: Wood Repair Brochure